Wednesday, September 12, 2007

r.i.p


kaibashira
Originally uploaded by my_weezy
I thought I should at least let you all see what the sock was going to look like before I sent it to project heaven. It's pretty, I admit it, but a little too pretty for me and as I said before, a little too big. I can't stand socks falling to my ankles and these most definitely would.

(I wonder how it would look with a ribbed cuff, instead? Hmm?)

I will be casting on Charade instead, methinks. A little less frilly but stil an interesting pattern. Plus, it has a ribbed cuff.

My kind of sock.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I agree. Too frilly. Plus I also hate the socks round your ankles thing. Yuck!

    Thanks for the Charade link. I may just be starting those soon. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)