Thursday, March 3, 2016

Knitlandia by Clara Parkes

Knitlandia: A Knitter Sees the World
Hardcover, 160 pages
Published February 2016, STC Craft/Melinie Falick Book

Source: publisher for review, NetGalley

I am a knitter and familiar with the names of the designers and authors mentioned in this book. Some of the places Clara Parkes travels to are places I have been and seen or heard of. It's so much fun to read this travel log of a knitter, designer going to conventions and retreats I remember hearing about and wishing I could go to. 

This book is definitely written for knitters. If you are a knitter you will love it. 
If you are not a knitter, you probably won't enjoy it as much. 

I was hoping to see Clara Parkes at Stitches West this weekend but was only able to make it to the marketplace on Sunday afternoon.

Happy Reading and Knitting!
_________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)