Friday, March 4, 2016

Current Read: The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafón

I have just recently started to really enjoy listening to audiobooks. I won a few through BookRiot awhile back and since then got quite addicted to listening to them on my drives to and from the city, during walks and while knitting. 

I signed up for an account and have been consistently listening to one book a month.  I have enjoyed them all immensely. Well, except perhaps for The Magicians. It kind of drove me crazy. Annoying characters in that one. Makes me kind of mad that I bought the next two books in the series. I was enjoying it in the beginning.

Anyway,  I digress. 

My current read is book 2 in the Cemetery of Forgotten Books series by Carlos Ruiz Zafón, The Angel's Game. What I am enjoying best right now, is the fact that it is read by Matthew Crawley, I mean Dan Stevens.   :)

Well, time to walk over to my daughter's school for pick up. Going to listen to a little more of Matt...Dan Stevens. Oh, and the story is good, too.

 

Happy Reading!
_________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)