Here is how I am doing:
1. What are you reading right now? Soul Catcher by Leigh Bridger
2. How many books have you read so far? 1
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Cracked Up to Be
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes. A bit of a hangover from a late Friday night and then lunch with the hubby. Now, UT football game is about to start.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I am always amazed at the number of people who participate in all capacities. A truly great community builder
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. Think it works great.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Don't go out the night before!
9. Are you getting tired yet? Been tired all day, but I am pushing through.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Considering my late start and lack of snacks, I think I am the one who needs some tips. :)