Thursday, October 8, 2009

Book Review- School's Out-Forever by James Patterson

School's Out - Forever (Maximum Ride, #2) School's Out - Forever by James Patterson

Max and her flock are still on the run when a new attack sends Fang to the hospital and into the hands of the FBI. An agent takes them into her home. Have they finally found a safe place for themselves with someone to care about them or is it a trap?

Another great installment in the Maximum Ride series. I actually liked this one a little better. The flock is getting older and having to deal with a lot more...budding romances, finding their parents, discovering new powers and figuring out who they can trust.

4/5

Serial Readers Challenge


***I have an extra hardcover copy of Moving Day, Book 1 of the series Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls by Meg Cabot, to give away. All you have to do is leave me a comment here to enter. You have until midnight CST on Wednesday, October 14th. Open to everyone.***

_________________________________________


3 comments:

  1. I think once I catch-up in the Women's Murder Club series I am going to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the first two books in the a great deal. Unfortunately for me, only the characters saved the third book. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bart- Oh no. I was hoping the next books would be as fun as these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)