Friday, December 19, 2008

Very, very late WOW




How cool is this picture?

I was skimming through my Google Reader posts (all 123 of them) and stopped at a post by Melissa Walker (author of the Violet on the Runway YA series that I reviewed not too long ago). The Poloroid like pictures caught my eye. Her new site I Heart Daily has a feature on how to make them. Go check it out!

I know, I know. I have been terrible at posting on here lately. So, here is a little Joey (late, yes. Right now she is adjusting to being in CA and a different house. We are trying to keep her from attacking the Christmas tree as well. Not easy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like changing pictures. I'll have to check out that link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! Our cats have finally lost interest in the Christmas tree. Thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)