Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Teaser Tuesdays-12/16/08

Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!



"Gen, in his genius for languages, was often at a loss for what to say when left with only his own words. If Mr. Hosokawa had still been sitting there he might have said to Gen, Go and see what that girl wants, and Gen would go and ask her without hesitation." page 145, Bel Canto by Ann Patchett

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you're reading Bel Canto! Ann Patchett is one of my very favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that book - it was a book club read a few years ago - one I was dreading, then ended up loving!

    :) Great teaser!

    wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. I have this one on my tbr list. I'll be looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reminding me about this book. It's one I keep meaning to read but never quite seem to get to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)