Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Shopping




Books, books and more books. That is what I have been getting everyone in the family for Christmas this year (besides the homemade knitwear). Since, none of them visit my blog I can share what I have been happily purchasing for everyone. Yay.

Two sci-fi books for the hubby.
The entire Twilight series for my younger sister.
Wicked, Son of a Witch and The Time Traveler's Wife for my mom.
My niece is getting a boxed set of Beverly Cleary's Ramona books,
and my nephew will be receiving the two Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.

Still have no clue what to get the other three non-book lovers in the family. What books do you get for those who don't like to read?

1 comment:

  1. Your mom's getting some great books! I've actually only read the first, but I expect to love the others too when I get to them :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)