Tuesday, December 23, 2008

finished christmas gifts


finished christmas gifts
Originally uploaded by my_weezy
I finished them last night! Yay! All the boys are getting the green with their first initial. The girls-the pretty variegated ones. I tied them to the front of some really pretty plane Crane paper blank cards that are lined with a very faint pale green. I wrote 2008 above the stocking and Merry Christmas below. Inside each I wrote a line from a Christmas Carol and signed. The envelopes were tied with a long crochet chain in the variegated yarn. Very simple, but I am very happy with how they came out.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I've got a few knitted and crocheted items to try to finish off (buttons and such) for my niece tomorrow - doll clothes!

    :) Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them... next year I will have mastered these, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)