Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com
Lots of college football watching this weekend and birthday celebrating. Not mine, the hubby's. We had a nice night with friends on Friday and a very relaxing Saturday filled with football and reading. We took a break to buy a new washer and dryer and for dinner, but otherwise I got a lot of reading done.

Yesterday I finished reading Any Given Doomsday and posted my review. I wasn't too kind for my very first ARC review. I thought it best to be honest.

I also started reading Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. So far, I am really enjoying it. As of late I have become very interested in fairies, not sure why, but I am fascinated with these stories right now. So, this book is perfect. I haven't finished this yet and I already want to go and get Ink Exchange. Yup, that good.

I am still slowly making my way through Darfur Diaries for Natasha's Reading and Blogging for Darfur campaign on her blog, Maw Books. It is really hard for me to read non-fiction, always has. So, this has been a hard book for me to read. It is not what I was expecting, but I will go into that a bit more when I review it either Monday or Tuesday. ( I would expect it on Tuesday.)

2 comments:

  1. Wicked Lovely sounds good.
    I have an ARC of Any Given Doomsday as well, I'm off to see your review.

    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Wicked Lovely, I'm interested to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)