Sunday, September 28, 2008

playlist

A couple new songs have been added to my Playlist music player.

Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson- seems right for this time of the year and all the creepy books I am reading. One month away from Halloween! My favorite time of the year. :)

I Love How You Love Me by Beth Orton. There were a couple songs by her listed on Melissa Marr's playlist for her book, Wicked Lovely, which I just finished. I really like this one, though, and I couldn't find the two she listed to put on my player. I think I need to go and purchase some of her music off of iTunes.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Marilyn Manson version of that song! He really creeps me out, so I have no idea why I listen to it. LOL

    --Anna
    http://diaryofaneccentric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)