Sunday, September 28, 2008

Playlist

A couple new songs have been added to my Playlist music player (way down and too the right).

Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson- seems right for this time of the year and all the creepy books I am reading for the RIP III Challenge.

I Love How You Love Me by Beth Orton. There were a couple songs by her listed on Melissa Marr's playlist for Wicked Lovely. I really like this one, though, and I couldn't find the two she listed to put on my player. I think I need to go and purchase some of her music off of iTunes.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, so i just made a piczo site and it looks so awesome but it seemed that something was missing. Than I realized I should add some music so my friend recommended a really cool site.www.hypster.com. It's so quick and easy, anyone could do it! In a matter of minuets I had made a account and uploaded the music onto my music player, not only that but You can also edit your music player to match your site colours! And if you don't want to upload your own music, you can search on other user’s playlists and take any songs you want! It works for piczo, myspace; facebook, bebo etc. check it out! www.hypster.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn Manson? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)