Tuesday, August 7, 2007

a little bit of knit

Last night while watching Big Love, I manage to turn my heel and pick up the gusset stitches of my second sock. No SSS here! :) This sock may actually get done in the next couple of days. This is good since I promised my husband a stocking for Christmas. I really need to get working on that. I have picked out a pattern from this book, Christmas Stockings. I just need to go and find the yarn I need and get started or there will be no stockings this year, again. Our cat is the only one with her own stocking. Joey is a spoiled kitty. Just look at her...doesn't she look spoiled? She can't even be bothered to have her picture taken.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! That book looks fab! Must put it on my wish list. The cat is also very purty. Looks like she knows who's boss :D And yay for finished socks! Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)