Monday, August 20, 2007

back to school

Its that time of the year again.

It was back to school with me today after a relaxing and restful extended summer. It was "teacher detention" as someone on Ravelry perfectly coined our in service training days. The kids don't actually start until next week. So, it was a lot of sitting and talking and a little bit of chatting with those we hadn't seen all summer. Not too bad. We at least are an all prek school so we don't have to sit and go over last year TAKS scores!

I took my knitting with me, which was good, since it kept me awake. It has been awhile since I have had to get up that early! I will probably be in bed by 9pm tonight. I took the market bag and got a few rounds done while I listened to new teacher introductions and school expectations for students and teachers. I had another teacher longing for her own needles which she had left at home.

So, more of the same tomorrow and then we get to work in our rooms the rest of the week. Woohoo! There is a lot to get done. And the knitting will be heading back with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! Yay for you knitting at work AND making another knitter jealous. I see a knitting ring in the making.

    Just so's ya know, your Ipod screen shot blocks out a good portion of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)