Friday, August 17, 2007

knit blogs galore

My knit blog list of must reads keeps getting longer and longer. I keep adding, it seems, almost daily. I have been going through the knitting blogs ring and finding some really great ones and from there finding even more. (I have a lot of time on my hands. Work doesn't start until Monday.)

Yesterday, during a read through the ring, I came upon thechemicalgrrlchronicles. I read through quite a bit of her back entries and I was hooked.

It doesn't happen often...really.

Anyway, she mentions Yarnival in her latest post. I had never heard of it before, but clicked the link anyway. I am so glad I did. It is really a great idea and a great read. It has links to patterns and links to other blogs that are all worth checking out.

Very cool.

Go to januaryone to see the lastest issue. Really, you'll love it.

1 comment:

  1. I just applied to join the ring. Hope I hear from them soon. Not that I need to get hooked on more blogs :P

    Re: Being busy, actually, this all gets done in the evening in front of the telly. I just don't have a life :P

    Wait, that's not strickly true (about the telly, not about not having a life. I really don't have one of those. Forgotten what it is really). I've been doing a lot of telephoning lately, thus the phone socks got finished. I think I started those about 2-3 weeks ago. It still takes several phone convos to finish a pair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)