Tuesday, December 23, 2008

YA Quick Reviews (Death By Bikini and Death By Latte)

Death by Bikini Death by Bikini by Linda Gerber

A clever, fun and fast-paced mystery for teens. Makes for a great beach read or, in my case, a rainy day spent in front of the fireplace under a blanket wishing I was at the beach. It was a quick, one-sitting read that had me thoroughly entertained. Ready to start the next book.


Death By Latte Death By Latte by Linda Gerber

Another fun installment of the series. This book continues where Death By Bikini left off but instead of on a beach resort the action takes place on the streets of Seattle and the mountains of the Pacific Northwest. This one was absolutely perfect for the weather here.

I read a lot of mysteries so it is hard to keep me guessing. I was able to figure out who was who pretty early on in both books. However, this did not have any effect on my enjoyment of the books. I can't wait to read Death By Denim.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)