Thursday, September 18, 2008

Booking Through Thursday

Autumn is starting (here in the US, anyway), and kids are heading back to school–does the changing season change your reading habits? Less time? More? Are you just in the mood for different kinds of books than you were over the summer?



Not only are children heading back to school, but so are their teachers. I am 4 weeks into school already (hard to believe), and I am already seeing a change in my reading habits. I am reading less, plain and simple. The first weeks of school are always the hardest. I get home tired, hungry and in the need of mindless activity. I tend to watch more television around this time. New seasons starting, college football on the weekends, teacher happy hours. Oops, that has nothing to do with tv, but it does take away time from reading. :)

The number of books I read this month will be significantly lower than the summer months.

1 comment:

  1. I'm 4 weeks into the semester as well, but I'm reading more than I did in summer. I find the time between lectures very useful for reading, since not that many students stop by for office hour.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)