Sunday, May 27, 2012

TSS: Google Reader Clean Up


There were hundreds and hundreds of blogs in my reader. Knit blogs, book blogs, cooking blogs, mom blogs and teaching blogs. Time to clean it all up. I was having a lot of trouble getting through them all and was getting so overwhelmed that I marked them all read.

So, yesterday I did some purging and cleaning after tweeting with Melissa of Melissa's Bookshelf about it.
I got rid of blogs that I don't read anymore, those that don't post regularly, and those that only allow part of their posts to show up in readers.  Once that was done, I was actually able to read some posts, leave some comments and found a KAL to participate in. Yay!

If you are a knitter and want to join in, here is the link:
Mystery KALs are so much fun. 
_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)