Sunday, May 6, 2012

May Photo A Day Challenge: Days 1-5



Have you all heard of Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day Challenge for May? I participated in February and for part of March. Now I am back for May-having fun taking some pics I wouldn't normally. Here's the list for May:
Photoadaymay
 I have been sharing them on Instagram and Twitter but thought it would be fun to share them here as well. Instead of a pic everyday, though, I will share every 5 days. 

So, here are the first 5 days:
1-5
1. Peace 2. Skyline 3. Something I wore 4. Fun 5. Bird

Let me know if you are participating and where I can follow. I would love to see all of your pictures. :)
_________________________________________
 
FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)