Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holiday Books in the mail

It has been quiet around here. Not many books showing up, which is actually a good thing. I have a stack of books here all waiting and needing to be read. I have been going through them, trying to decide which ones will be accompanying me to CA over the holidays. There are a lot to choose from.

There were a couple new books in the mail in the last couple weeks that I can share with all of you and both are perfect reads for the holidays.


The Christmas Secret by Donna VanLiere arrived last weekend for review. I have already read and reviewed this one and am having a giveaway for an extra copy. Go and enter before next Sunday!

Also in the mail, Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs. A win during Dewey's 24hr Read-a-Thon in October. Thanks to the lovely folks who hosted and to Lydia at Putnam Books for sending it my way.

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

Are there any holiday books you can recommend? I am feeling more and more in the mood for the holidays.






Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page








_________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your holiday books. We don't seem to get that many Christmas fiction books over here. I really have to search them out. I am reading Santaland Diaries at the moment by David Sedaris, which is an account of his time working as an elf in Macy's. It is rather good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read a good review for Knit the Season. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)