Friday, April 25, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon



I totally forgot that I signed up. Thanks Andi, for reminding me! Time to get organized with books and snacks and finding time to actually read. We have meetings with contractors this Saturday as well as my daughter's school auction that night. Ack! I will make it work. At least the little girl will be with her Grandparents that night. That helps.

I have a couple books for review that are currently at the top of my TBR pile, so those will definitely be on my list for Saturday. Also a couple of non-review books that have been reading/listening to, too. They aren't short so finishing them all will not be a goal. I may have to throw in some shorter/easier books.

So, here is what I have:
Before I Wake by C.L. Taylor
Love & Treasure by Ayelet Waldman
Broken Harbor by Tana French
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (audio)


Happy Reading!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)