Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pin It and Do It Challenge


Trish has a great challenge starting in May. I am guessing I am not the only on who joined Pinterest but not put it to use. I have a few pins but that is about it, so this is perfect for me to really use it. 

You can find my board here
For this challenge I am going to attempt the Timid Pinner Level, 1-3 pins.  And maybe, if I enjoy it and really get into attempting the things I pin, I will do more!

Anyone else want to join in? Just click on the button and enter the challenge!
_________________________________________
 
FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you've joined the challenge! Hope you have fun with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)