Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WiP: Baby gifts, cont.



The baby knitting continues. This time a toy. I have the polyfil on hand and a really great pattern for a wee frog. My friend loves frogs so I am so excited that I found a frog to knit for her little girl, who is due in May. 
A little frog to be. #knitting
Can't tell yet, but this little green thing is a frog leg. Cool, huh? ;)

Pattern: Tree Frog by Hansi Singh
Yarn: Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Washable Ewe in clover
Needles:US 5

_________________________________________
Current GIVEAWAYs
$15 to spend at GoneReading.com. Enter here.
5 Middle Grade books. Enter here.
 
FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

1 comment:

  1. Choosing a gift for babies is a very difficult task because they always want something special from you and if its not of their choice then it will become difficult to handle them.
    baby gifts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)