Monday, April 2, 2012

Mailbox Monday: Children's Book Edition




I got the best board book the other day for the little girl. Have any of you seen this before?
I saw this and had to get it. I also got a couple extra for friends that are having little girls in the next couple months.
It is really cute! Next on my list to get- Romeo and Juliet!

Mailbox Monday is hosted this month by Cindy at Cindy's Love of Books. Go by and check it out. Be warned, You may find a lot of books to add to your TBR pile! :)

Happy Monday.


_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a fun idea! I'll look for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic -a board book of Pride and Prejudice! I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this but I am thinking I might have to check them out.I have to get Romeo and Juliet. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your mailbox with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! If my friend has a girl, I'm definitely getting her this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I totally have to look into these! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)