Monday, November 5, 2007

death by ruffles


ruffled edge
Originally uploaded by my_weezy
It is done. I managed to use a spare set of circs to hold stitches and got the last two rows knit and bound off. Finally. This sweater has been a pain in the neck, literally, and it sucks that it is not very flattering on. It fits, it is not too big or too small, but I just don't think it is meant to be worn by someone with no waist.

I have to add a few inches to either tie I realized when I tried it on, so it really isn't completely finished. They turned out to be too short. Urg. I need to lose some weight. Walking and going to yoga has not been on the agenda lately. I really need to get back to that.

I guess this sweater will have to be gifted. It has to look good on someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)