1. Third Lies the Charm by Laura and Lisa Roecker *
2. Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield *
3. 11/22/63 by Stephen King =
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zukas
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
6. This Girl by Colleen Hoover +
7. The Collector of Dying Breaths by M.J. Rose *
8. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
9. Divergent by Veronica Roth
10. The Memory Garden by Mary Rickert *
11. Tyringham Park by Rosemary McLoughlin *
12. The Diviners by Libba Bray
13. The Red-Hot Chili Cook-Off by Carolyn Brown*
Woot, Woot! Seven books in February! That hasn't happened in years. I am getting a good mix of books for review and TBR books this year. It seems to be working.
Here is what you can look forward to in March on MariReads:
Across Great Divides by Monique Roy
Craving Him by Kendall Ryan
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Widow's Guide to Sex and Dating: A novel by Carole Radziwell
The Red-Hot Chili Cook-Off by Carolyn Brown
At home posts:
Knitting: A couple of FO's and some new works in progress to share
Toddler Tales: What do you tell them when they ask about death?
FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.