Friday, March 7, 2014

FO Friday: GAP-tastic Cowl by Jen Geigley

Untitled
Pattern: GAP-tastic Cowl by Jen Geigley
Yarn: Berroco Vintage Chunky in Black
Needles: US 10 cable

My sister put in a request for a black infinity scarf and the GAP-tastic Cowl by Jen Geigley fit the bill perfectly. It was a quick knit considering it is bulky yarn. I didn't have a long enough cable any bigger than US10 so went with a smaller needle than the pattern called for. I think it looks nice with the smaller needles. 

Untitled
I did have to cast on extra stitches (200) and should have knit more rounds to make it wider, but I got lazy. I didn't want to wind up another skein. It ended up about 7 inches wide. 

Anyway, I am really happy with it. Am about to start another one for myself but in green. Will use enough yarn to make it at least 10 inches wide, though.
Happy Knitting!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)