Friday, August 2, 2013

Sherlock Reading Challenge Check-In


Hey all! Hope that everyone is enjoying their Sherlock reading. I definitely am. I have just finished my second book, The Sign of the Four and am looking forward to sharing my thoughts with all of you as soon as I sit down and write them. 

Don't forget to link up your reviews here. There are a couple there already, so go check them out. You can also find the link in the right side bar under the Challenge button. I will also place the link on the main Challenge post. 

I would love to know how you are all doing. Leave a comment with what you have read and what you are currently reading and what you plan to read next. Next on my list: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.

Here is a little something to whet your appetite for Season 3 of Sherlock. Enjoy!


 

Happy Reading!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

2 comments:

  1. I have not yet read anything and even forgot to post about joining the challenge. I will fix that this week and link up on the original post soon! Then, I need to find my books in my boxes!! Thankfully, I still have some time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of time! They are all very short and fast reads!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)