Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Memories Suite


I will be using and reviewing the My Memories Suite v4 in the next couple weeks. Do any of you use this already?
 I have been looking for a good digital scrapbooking software that I could use for some projects I have been planning. Besides the usual Christmas gifts of photo books of the little girl, I was thinking of making some bookmarks or bookplates to promote MariReads a bit. You know, a little something to put in books that I give away throughout the year. Was also thinking of doing the same to promote my daughter's school.

Anyway, I am excited to get a chance to try this one out and in doing so, get the chance to offer you all the opportunity to try it out for yourselves at a discounted price. Just click the button above and enter this code: STMMMS74120.  

Happy Scrapbooking!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: I will receive compensation as an Affiliate for use of the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)