Saturday, February 9, 2008

what I've been up to


Hint#3
Originally uploaded by my_weezy
All knitting this week has been to get this stole done. Well, not done done, but done up to Hint #3. I was working frantically to get it finished before the midnight deadline yesterday so I could be eligible for a prize. Of course, I won't win, I never do, but you can't win if your name isn't entered.

Anyway I finished it at 10:30pm central time. Got it photographed and uploaded just in the nick of time.

There was a slight mistake of a yo placed in the wrong place that needed fixing. That was a bit scary. Dropping three stitches to the mistake and getting it somewhat fixed ( it looks much better, but not perfect) was causing me some anxiety, but I got it done without ripping it all the way back. That would have really caused some delays.

Now that that is done, I need to get my square finished for elisa's dad. Should be done today.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo! Look how far you are now! It looks great--and I'll cross my fingers for you to win this time (what exactly do you win? I'm not familiar with this contest). I always hate picking up yarn overs when I make a mistake--there is always some carefully executed "yarn surgery" that happens at that point!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)