Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Are you all ready for Dewey's Readathon this weekend?  The hubby is taking the little girl camping for the night so I am free to read, read, read! Yay.

I know it is still a few days away, but it is time to start preparing. Pick out books, buy snacks and caffeine, prep my reading areas- get them as cozy as possible. First on my list-books! It is actually Tip #1 on my Warm Up Post for the Readathon. You can go read it on the official WEBSITE for the event. Get some tips on how to manage your 24 hours to get the most out of the Readathon.

So, here is what I have in my stack:

Salem's Lot by Stephen King (If I am not finished with it before then. I am pretty close to the end.)
The Hidden Child by Camilla Läckberg (library book that is due back very soon)
Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness ( 150 pages left! This one needs to get finished)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (Finally ready to finish this series)
The Seven Sisters by Lucinda Riley (ebook, 75% left to finish)





Happy Reading!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)