Monday, June 9, 2014

Veggie Frittata

Untitled

This afternoon I decided to make a frittata for lunch for the little girl and I. I scrounged in the fridge for all the ingredients I would need. It turned out really good, I have to say. Paired with a salad and topped with sour cream. It was quite a yummy meal.

Ingredients

1 red pepper, diced
1 tomato, diced
1/2 cup of greens such as spinach, chopped
3/4 cup crumbled feta
1/4 cup milk
salt
Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning

In a bowl, mix eggs and milk and seasonings. Add peppers, tomato, spinach and feta. Pour into a greased pie dish and bake for 15 minutes, or until firm, at 350 degrees. Serve hot or cold.
Enjoy. I actually didn't have any spinach so I just chopped up some of my salad greens. Still pretty yummy. You can toss in any veggies you like, change the cheese. 
Bon Appétit!
______________________________

Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.comWeekend Cooking is open to anyone who has any kind of food-related post to share: Book (novel, nonfiction) reviews, cookbook reviews, movie reviews, recipes, random thoughts, gadgets, quotations, photographs. If your post is even vaguely foodie, feel free to grab the button and link up anytime over the weekend. You do not have to post on the weekend. Please link to your specific post, not your blog's home page. For more information, see the welcome post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)