Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday Memes

Mailbox Monday is hosted this month by Staci of Life in the Thumb.

This week I received only one book in the mail. Thankfully it came this week when I am in town! I got Austenland by Shannon Hale for my book group I just started with a group of friends. This will be our first book. We are meeting a week from Wednesday for the first time! Considering how slow I have been lately in finishing my books, I really need to get busy reading.


a1


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?

 Hosted by Sheila from One Person’s Journey Through a World of  Books so stop by and join in!
Books Finished Last Week:

Ten Good Reasons to Lie About Your Age by Stephanie Zia (review)
This weeks Reading List:

The Fall by Guillermo del toro and Chuck Hogan

Ghellow Road by T.H. Waters
Austenland by Shannon Hale

_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

13 comments:

  1. I read Austenland a year or two ago - I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it a couple years ago, too. It was a selection by one of the other girls in our group. I was the only one who had read it so was willing to reread it with everyone. Fun book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These titles arte new to me, so I will look them up. Happy reading and enjoy your week.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own Austenland but haven't read it yet. I'm going to have to treat myself to some free reading from my shelves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely. They are entertaining. Reviews to come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Austenland, hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Austenland sounds like a good read for a book group. Have fun at your first meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I am excited about it. Hoping it all goes smoothly and we make it past one meeting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a fun book. You should read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have actually read it before. :) I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wanting to read Austenland for ages. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A nice read here. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Austenland is so fun!! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)