Friday, July 15, 2011

Updating the Blog


Cleaning up the blog a bit and making it look new and shiny. Couldn't get the share buttons to show up on other template so figured it was time for a change. I like the green. I like how easy it was to make it three columns. There was no need to go mess with the code. 

However, I am not liking the placement of the title and description. I would very much like it to be on the right of the picture as it was before. I can't seem to figure out how to do that with this non-classic template. Do any of you know how? I would appreciate the help.

I would also love to know what you think of the new MariReads. Look good or should I keep working on it? What am I missing that I need to add?

Also, if there are any of you on Google+, you can find me there as Mari Reads. 
_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)