Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Current Read and a Teaser: My Jane Austen Summer

My Jane Austen Summer: A Season in Mansfield Park
Wow! It has been a while since I last participated in Teaser Tuesday. Thought I would start it up again now that I have some books to share with you all. 

I am currently reading My Jane Austen Summer: A Season in Mansfield Park by Cindy Jones which I will be posting a review of on April 21st, the last stop on the TLC Book Tour. I am enjoying it so far. Very different than my previous read. 

Anyway, here's a bit to tease you with:

"I sensed a gothic villain on my trail and quickened my pace, passing Tolstoy, Wharton, and Zola. Frida Kahlo's eyebrow glared at me from a poster on the end of the stack." page 14, paperback.


My Jane Austen Summer was released April 1st. 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page (I am usually not so random)
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

3 comments:

  1. Ooohhhh...I love sequels about Jane Austen. I'm going to add this one to my list. My teaser is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just began working through the original Jane Austen, but this sequel seems intriguing.

    Here is my teaser: http://beyondstrangenewwords.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-april-5-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Gothic villain, better watch out!

    Here's the link to ours if you get a chance to come by:
    Here's ours if you get a chance to stop by: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-teasers-3-for-you-today.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)