Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Book Review: Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 Quick and Easy Meals for a Healthy and Happy Baby

Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 Quick and Easy Meals for a Healthy and Happy BabyTop 100 Baby Purees: 100 Quick and Easy Meals for a Healthy and Happy Baby by Annabel Karmel

When I first got pregnant I wasn't sure on what I was going to do regarding food for the baby. I have nothing against bought baby food. In fact, that was the route I thought I would most likely go considering how little I cook for myself and the hubby. But since I am staying home these days I saw no reason to not try and make some food for Emma as long as it wasn't too labor intensive. I saw this book and thought it looked perfect for me. 



The recipes are simple and require very little time and prep. So far I have only made a couple of the purees- carrot and sweet potato. The carrots were a hit. Little girl can't get enough of them. The sweet potatoes came out a little sticky but that was my fault. I forgot to lower the burner to simmer. Oops. I just added a little breast milk and Emma ate them just fine. 

After I introduce pears and apples, I really want to make her the apple and pear puree with cinnamon. Looks and sounds yummy. I will have to make a little extra for myself.

5/5

Source: Purchased


 
_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)