Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Salon: Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!

Hope everyone in the US is having a nice holiday. 

The 4th, in my family means that The Tour de France has begun. Woohoo. I must warn you all - my attention for the next three weeks will be on that. And since I am participating in a Knit Along for it most of my blogging will be on my knitting blog, mariknits

I have finished reading The Lotus Eaters by Tatjana Soli so be expecting a review of it soon. Next book on the nightstand to read is Barry Eisler's new novel,  Inside Out. I should have that one read pretty quickly. His books are hard to put down. 

June wasn't all that great in number of books read, only two! They were fun ones, though. :)

28. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter (review)
27. I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter (review)

Here's to a better reading month in July!

(I have turned off Word Verification again hoping to get some back some comments. Really hoping the spammers stay away.)


_________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)