Saturday, July 3, 2010

2010 Tour de France- Prologue

Le Tour de France started today in Rotterdam with the Prologue. Fabian Cancellara rode away with the win as only the World Champion Time Trialist could. Tony Martin put up a great time early in the day that was the time to beat for quite a while. It was good enough to keep him in second.

For this year's KAL (on Ravelry), I am on Team Radioshack. Yay! Lance did great to come in 4th (ahead of Contador, who is in 6th). Woohoo. Levi is also in the top 10 with a good finish.

I started off pretty good today, too. I may actually finish my project way ahead of schedule. It is knitting up quicker than expected. I cast on Helena by Allison Green Will using Knit Picks Shine Sport in Orchid and knitting the 6mos size.  So far so good. Here's a peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)