Saturday, August 9, 2008

Booking Through Thursday

Are there any particular worlds in books where you’d like to live? Or where you certainly would NOT want to live? What about authors? If you were a character, who would you trust to write your life?


I am a bit late with my answer this week. I am out if town so getting time on my laptop is difficult. It will most likely be the same next week, too.

So, I am going to go with the first part of the question, a world in books where I would like to live.

Definitely, the Harry Potter world. I know, I am an adult but that just makes it all the more appealing.

I want to be at Hogwart's learning magic and riding on broomsticks. I want to eat some Bertie Bott's All Flavour Beans and drink Butterbeer. I want to ride on the back of Buckbeak and take a bath in the Prefect's bath.

Doesn't that sound much better than having to be a grown-up? At least for a little awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)