Saturday, May 10, 2008

i have a question...about a book

(archived from mariknits)

I went to a local bookstore today after grabbing lunch with the hubby. There was a display of books on sale and in the piles of books I found this one, Wintersmith by Terry Pratchett. Hardcover for $7.99. That is hard to pass up, no? I haven't read any of his books but have always heard good things. This just happens to be one of his young adult books and also the third book with this main character. I just realized this while adding it to my list of books-to-read on GoodReads. So, my question, for the Terry Pratchett readers out there who have read these books, should read the other two before reading this one? Can it be read as a stand alone book? Thanks!

So far the weekend is shaping up to be better than last week's. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a nice relaxing weekend of coffee shops, books, and knitting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)