Monday, July 25, 2011

Book Review: Samson's Lovely Mortal by Tina Folsom

Samson's Lovely Mortal (Scanguards Vampires, #1)Samson's Lovely Mortal by Tina Folsom

I got this book as a free ebook download from Amazon a few weeks ago. I was looking for something light and fun. Vampires, a mystery and a little sex (ok, a lot of very explicit sex) seemed like just what I needed. I wasn't expecting much from a free book but I was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying the characters, their predicaments and the fast paced, fun writing of Tina Folsom's.

Samson is a vampire who is having some impotency issues that are only resolved when he unexpectedly finds himself attracted to a human, Delilah. She is in San Francisco to perform an audit but finds herself in some unexpected trouble that leads her to Samson's doorstep. Fun ensues.

I see there are a few more books in this series, The Scanguards Vampires. I am looking forward to reading them.

3.5/5
Source: ebook for Kindle



_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)