Friday, September 20, 2013

My Stitchfix came!

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I was going to try Stitchfix to update my wardrobe. My first box arrived last week and I was quite happy with what I found in the box. 5 items (4 clothing items and a necklace) and a personalized note wrapped in some crisp white tissue paper. Each item came with a style card with photos of ways to wear the items. Very helpful.

I am so excited that I liked what was sent. Only two items were sent back, and only because of the fit. Shirt too big, necklace too small.
So, what did I keep?
This Pintucked Tank from Mystere
Another Mystere item- Color blocked crocheted cardigan
And these Sanctuary Rizzo Pointe Pants
I love my new clothes! Do you want to try it out? Click on the button and try it out! Plus, I get a referral discount if you order using this link: https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/3172673
Thanks!

Happy Shopping!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)