Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DomeAlong!


I am in! A little late, but I really want to read this before the show starts. 

I am a long time fan of King's. My first book of his was Christine, which I read back in high school. I chose The Shining for book group last October and have enjoyed being freaked out by every book of his that I read.

Off to buy myself a copy!

Happy Reading!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you're joining in. I started reading this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just downloaded and ready to start reading tonight!

      Delete
  2. I ordered my copy from the library. I haven't read Stephen King in a long time so I'll have to see how it goes. My favorite Stephen King was Salem's Lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)