Thursday, January 3, 2013

Story Time with the Little Girl

One of my goals for this year is to read more than just the usual books E chooses every night. So, in the morning we will have story-time and read a new book from her library of my choosing. Fun, huh?

I thought so. And I thought I would share the books we read with all of you and maybe help you find some new books for your kid's libraries. I will most likely do this post weekly instead of daily to save you from a bombardment of posts, but to get it started, here is today's choice:

I Like Fruit and I Like Vegetables by Lorena Siminovich

These were a birthday gift from a good friend who happens to be a dietician. E loves fruit and veggies and so loved these colorful, touchy-feely books.

Any ideas for a cute title for these posts? I am so not creative when it comes to titles. ;)



If you would like to follow daily. Follow me on Instagram. I will be posting a pic daily there. ;)

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)