Friday, December 7, 2012

Advent Calendar

Untitled
Does anyone else have a hard time keeping up with your Advent Calendar?

 I always forget to put a new ornament on our Advent tree, and these little knits only get emptied when the little girl remembers. She is so much better than I am. It's the treats.  I filled it with leftover halloween candy, clementines, some fruit snacks and am trying to get some ornaments knit and in there on time.

An almost finished candy cane ornament. 
I am cutting it close with this one. Have to get it in there by tomorrow! She is, unfortunately, not as excited to get them as I hoped. She can't eat them, so…

One knit ornament ball. Hopefully my next attempt looks a little better.

Happy Reading!
_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)