Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2012 Challenges Wrap Up post

I completed my Challenges!!! Yay. I wasn't sure I would but I managed it. I am very proud of myself. :) It hasn't been a good year for reading, but I am happy that I met these and already have more than 25 books read. How did you all do with your challenges this year?




Literary Escapism's New Author Challenge
My goal: try for 15 books by new-to-me authors. 



1. Rebecca Skloot, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
2. JoJo Moyes, The Last Letter From Your Lover
3. Hilary Thomson, A Will to Murder
4. MJ Rose, The Book of Lost Fragrances
5. Ethan Coen, The Day the World Ends: Poems
6. Darby Rae, Merciful Law
7. Lucinda Riley, The Orchid House
8. Susan Straight, A Million Nightingales
9. Deborah Davis, Guest of Honor
10. Susan Straight, A Million Nightengales
11. Theodore Weesner, The Car Thief
12. Erin Morgenstern, The Night Circus
13. Elizabeth Haynes, Into the Darkest Corner
14. Allen Wyler, Dead End Deal
15. Posie Graeme-Evans, The Island House





Rose City Reader'sEuropean Reading Challenge
My goal: attempting the Five Star (Deluxe Entourage)- Five books by different European authors or books set in different European countries.


1. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larssen (Sweden)
2. The Last Letter from Your Lover by JoJo Moyes (England)
3. Are You Somebody? by Nuala O'Faolain (Ireland)
4. The Orchid House by Lucinda Riley (England/France)
5. The Island House by Posie Graeme-Evans (Scotland)

Thanks to Rose City Reader and Literary Escapism for some great challenges this year!

Happy Reading!
_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)