Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Moving

We are in the process of moving ourselves to our new house which isn't quite liveable yet. Our stuff is in piles and the bathroom and kitchen are still being remodeled, so we aren't quite in there yet.

We are staying with family and doing a little vacation for a week before tackling the daunting process of unpacking and getting situated. A little Disney can't hurt, right? It will get us into the right mindset. ;)

Anyway, it's been a little quiet on here and will continue to be so for a little while longer. Know that I am reading so I should come back ready to share my thoughts about the books I have with me. I kept a few out of the boxes.

Hope you are all starting August off well. Not too hot, keeping cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)