Friday, October 14, 2011

Almost Halloween!



I am already happily in the Halloween spirit. We took the little girl to a pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago and picked up some great pumpkins. The decorations are up and the Halloween children's books are out for the little girl to peruse. She is fascinated by the twinkling orange lights.

I have a few books going on right now. The Shining for my book group, which I am almost finished with and another House of Night books which I am finding hard to get into. I am also listening to Outlander by  Diana Gabaldon on audio while I knit. 

I already have the little girl's costume all knit up but she seems to like my Gryffindor scarf and wand. A future HP fan indeed…




_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)