Monday, March 22, 2010

Reviews on the Horizon

March

16. Curse of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz *
15. Small Favor by Jim Butcher *
14. Run For Your Life by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
13. The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz *
12. That Summer by Sarah Dessen *
11. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen *
10. Frenemies by Alexa Young
9. Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison

February

8. Flyte by Angie Sage
7. The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld

These are the books that I have read since I have been absent from the blog. As you can see, I have been feeling a little better this month. Most of those March books read in the past two weeks. I am finally feeling a little more like myself but am definitely daunted by the number of reviews I have to write. Of course, I won't be reviewing all of these but the ones I've highlighted, I really want to review and share my thoughts with you. So, hopefully, in the next couple weeks you will be seeing some reviews on here again. Woohoo. Feels good to be back. I have starred the ones you can look forward to.

Pregnancy news: I have made it into the 2nd trimester and am definitely feeling it. The nausea is starting to be less and less and my energy level is almost back to normal. Also, I am starting to look pregnant not just like I ate a huge meal. I have my four month appointment next week when we find out if we are having a boy or girl. I can't wait. :)


_________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)