Sunday, June 1, 2008

here's to the beginning of summer

(archived from mariknits)


Look what came in the mail yesterday. A new, signed book that I won in a contest over at Em's Bookshelf. Thanks Em! I have already started reading and am enjoying it so far.

So, the end of May has come and gone and I am far from being half way through the 100 books. I have read 33. Not bad, but not half.





May books:
26. Chosen by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast (may)
27. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (may)
28. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares (may)
29. Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong (may)
30. Second Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares (may)
31. Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares (may)
32. Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares (may)
33. The Host by Stephenie Meyer (may)

Current reading list:
Emma, Jane Austen
Harsh Cry of the Heron, Lian Hearn
House of Dance, Beth Kephart.
Haunted, Kelley Armstrong

Not sure how many of these I will get through before I leave for Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)